Detroit Babies
Options

How many baby/toddler Emilies do you know?

I know the name Emily is one of the top names, but it doesn't seem as common in MI.. In fact, I was a teacher and have subbed and I never once had an Emily in my class.

So I'm just curious, especially those of you who have kids in daycare/preschool, how many girls do you know who are named Emily, under the age of 5ish? I know of none in my 2 mom's groups (at least 60 families).

DH and I both love it but are unsure because of the popularity...

CP 3/07
BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
BFP 11/14

Re: How many baby/toddler Emilies do you know?

• Options

Only 1!

PS- I sent you a PM earlier this week- I hadn't noticed before that you replied to my page on the second tri board. Big Smile

• Options
    At the school I work at we have about 2-3 per grade which is not too bad considering each grade has about 50 kids total. In my DD daycare there is only 1.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know someone who just had a baby in March and the baby was named Emily.  Just her for babies, I know I think two adults.  I don't think it's too common at all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Not a single one!! I have a g/f named Emilie (spelled that way as well) who is 23. That's it.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ps. I think there is a way to search for popularity by state as well.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    2 cousins on both sides.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I only know of one Emily and she is 8.  I had around 260 kids at school last year (specials) and only one Emily!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I only know one personally, and I work at a swim school with tons of little kids...there not many there at all.  Way more Emmas and Ellas. 
  • Options
    Not a single one :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"