New Orleans Babies
Options

marg

hey! sorry I went all MIA last week.  Work has been super busy and I haven't had time to bump.  I am glad your NT scan went well.  you will have to put up pictures if you haven't already.  What did the doc say about the heart monitors? 

I don't think I will have an NT Scan, My Insurance only pays for one ultrasound unless medically nessary so I guess that will be the 20 week one.   Our next Dr appointment is on Tuesday! I'm really looking forward to it.  How is your MS? I hope its getting better!

Re: marg

• Options

My m/s still sucks unfortunately.

I have some pics from the NT, didn't post them but if you would like to see them let me know.

I'm not sure if my insurance is going to pay for it but I got it anyway...I totally needed to see the little one before 20 weeks because I'm too much of a crazy worrier LOL.

I got the heart monitor off on Wednesday at 10am and turned it in, they will call me with the results.

The anatomical scan is July 15th, I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl, so excited!

Let me know how Tuesday goes!

• Options

that is quite a bummer about the morning sickness.  I am really counting my lucky stars that I didn't have it bad.  I am a wuss when it comes to feeling sick to my stomach. 

I understand abou the crazy worrier part.  My slight nausea has gone away and I am feeling more energetic but that makes me worry that something is wrong.  I know, its crazy Its just insane sitting here thinking "I feel pretty good today... ugh oh, whats wrong?"

If you get a min I would like to see the pictures.  do you have my email address from the knot? 

I hope everything goes well with the scan and the monitor results.  

Tuesday is going to be a big day for us.  I am going house hunting in the morning for the first time.  then the dr appointment. then Im going to best buy to get Sims 3! (yep im a dork like that)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I can't find your email address, if you give it to me again I'll send you the pics I uploaded.  It was amazing to see what a difference the 5 weeks between our 7w3d scan and the NT scan (at 11w6d) made...the baby actually looked like a baby and not just a gummy bear with arm buds LOL.

Have fun Tuesday, hope all goes well!

I got a doppler and I'm glad I did.  If you are considering one, I got the Hi Bebe off ebay for $80 shipped and I highly recommend it.

• Options

Things didn't go well Yesterday, they couldn't find the HB so we did an US and there was no baby.  The Dr called it an error in Cell Devision. there is no telling when it happned and he said the everything looked really good last month.  I go in for a D&C Friday.  Sorry to be Debbie Downer.  

I am so glad you are doing well though.  Its pretty hard to be on here now but I will check back every now and again.  This whole pregnancy was a suprise and it really made me realize that I do want kids.  Who knows maybe we will try again next year.  

• Options

I'm so sorry for your loss.

My heart breaks for you.

I hope to see you back here soon.

Take care of yourself.  You'll be in my thoughts.

• Options

Hey Marg. I hope you are feeling better.  I am feeling a bit better every day.  I dont think josh and I are going to try again until next year so i wont be around here again anytime soon.  if you are on facebook saraamccord@yahoo.com is the email i use over there.  I would like to stay in touch but I dont think i will be around the bump much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"