Detroit Babies
Options

Photographer Recs...

Hi Ladies!

Where are all of you getting your LO's pics taken? Are you going somewhere or having someone come to your home. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

TIA! :o)

Re: Photographer Recs...

• Options
    I am going to Portrait Innovations this upcoming Friday. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options

I just got a gift certificate at my shower yesterday to have my wedding photographer come to my house and take them:)  Emily Dowd- www.ejphotos.com

One of my friends just had her daughter's taken at Target and they turned out super cute.  I guess they were really inexpensive, too.  I have also heard great things about Portrait Innovations.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    www.mod4.com  AMAZING !
  • Options
    www.purpletreephotography.com
  • Options

I had DS's newborn pictures taken by Robert Bruce.  He did an amazing job and his prices were extremely reasonable, especially compared with many other photographers.  I'm not sure if he comes to your house- I just went to the studio because I wanted a more formal shoot/background. 

Since then, I've gone to Portrait Innovations and have been extremely happy.  They do a great job and the prices are extremely reasonable, especailly if you need a lot of pictures to give away.  You can get a cd with all the images too, which I love to have.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I second emily dowd. I am having her come out and take them.

jsmo- that is awesome that someone got you a gift certificate for that!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I know!  It was from my sister and I almost started crying when I opened it.  My DH lost his job last week so I was thinking I wouldn't be able to use her!  Definitely my favorite shower gift:)
  • Options

www.pazysportraits.com

I am an on-location photographer and am still portfolio building, so my prices are discounted, if anybody would like to check out my website.

I just checked out Emily Dowd and she is awesome!

• Options

www.christinelongphotography.com

I'm just starting out as an on-location photographer, and my prices reflect this.  If you're interested, you can check out my website.  Thanks!

• Options

Gerri Milkovie ROCKS.  Here's her blog:  www.gemportraitart.com

She has done many of my friends' babies (and maternity pics as well), and they all just come out so beautiful!

• Options

Here!  Here's a link to a girlfriends' baby John, and his shoot...

https://69.89.31.155/~gemportr/2009/01/28/mularoni-slideshow/

• Options
    I used JK Photography and Portrait Innovations.  I really like them both. We had newborn pics and will have 6 month and 1 year done with JK and and other (3 month, 9 month, Christmas, etc.) done at portrait Innovations
  • Options

I do children's portraits and I have GREAT prices, as I'm still building my portfolio.

www.bkingphotography.blogspot.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"