Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

DSs eyes are STILL gray. Weird?

They have tiny flecks of green (at least I think it's green), but other than that they are still gray! Lame!  I know it's a small thing, but my niece's eyes were sky blue -not even gray- from the day she was born.  So I am a little surprised it has taken this long. Maybe they will turn out hazel like mine.

Re: DSs eyes are STILL gray. Weird?

• Options

Or maybe that's just the color they will be.  Arlo's eys are gray too, but they are like mine, so no surprise.

• Options
    They may stay that way. My GGF had grayish eyes. I don't think it's weird.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I guess I thought it was weird because, even though I have read that it happens (or that color changes late), I have never personally known anyone who has gray eyes.  But they do look blue in pics.  He's cute no matter what, though, of course! :)

• Options
    DS and I both have gray eyes.  They always look blue when pics are taken, but I like them!  I think it's cool to have eyes that aren't a typical color. :)
  • Options
    what's wrong with grey?
  • Options
    I'm thinking that DS will end up with his gray eyes for good.  They started out navy blue, then went kind of teal, and for the past few months they have just been gray, that's the best description.  They still come out blue in pictures, but definitely gray in person.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"