TTC After a Loss
Options

CLICKY POLL: What's the earliest you will test?

I am in my first 2WW and am curious...
[Poll]

Re: CLICKY POLL: What's the earliest you will test?

• Options
    texas77texas77 member
    some people test at 5DPO, ahem, but the earliest i have tested is 10dpo.  keep in mind though that the accuracy is like 36% or something like that. 
  • Options
    I test at 10 dpo and just tell myself there's still a chance even if its neg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wait until AF is late because I think I would drive myself crazy if I tested any earlier. 
    From miscarriages, a diagnosis of a bicornuate uterus, and fibroid removal surgery...It's been quite the journey but it was all well worth it. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagetexas77:
    some people test at 5DPO, ahem, ?

LOL! Haven't seen wallace in awhile.

image?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My last two cycles I have had an 11 day LP.  I ovulated late this cycle, so my period will be showing up later than usual.  I'll wait until at least 11 dpo.  I voted 12 since I think I'd be more likely to do it a day late rather than a day early.
  • Options
    I've tested on CD12 once, and started spotting in prep for AF the next day. It made me miserable. So now I'm an "only when AF is late!" girl lol.
  • Options
    I tested at 11DPO and it was clearly positive - no straining my eyes to see it.  It was the first month that I didn't start testing at 9DPO so I'm not sure if I would have seen anything then.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"