TTC After a Loss

CLICKY POLL: What's the earliest you will test?

I am in my first 2WW and am curious...
[Poll]

Re: CLICKY POLL: What's the earliest you will test?

• texas77texas77 member
    some people test at 5DPO, ahem, but the earliest i have tested is 10dpo.  keep in mind though that the accuracy is like 36% or something like that. 
  • I test at 10 dpo and just tell myself there's still a chance even if its neg
  • Loading the player...
  • I wait until AF is late because I think I would drive myself crazy if I tested any earlier. 
    From miscarriages, a diagnosis of a bicornuate uterus, and fibroid removal surgery...It's been quite the journey but it was all well worth it. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagetexas77:
    some people test at 5DPO, ahem, ?

LOL! Haven't seen wallace in awhile.

image?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My last two cycles I have had an 11 day LP.  I ovulated late this cycle, so my period will be showing up later than usual.  I'll wait until at least 11 dpo.  I voted 12 since I think I'd be more likely to do it a day late rather than a day early.
  • I've tested on CD12 once, and started spotting in prep for AF the next day. It made me miserable. So now I'm an "only when AF is late!" girl lol.
  • I tested at 11DPO and it was clearly positive - no straining my eyes to see it.  It was the first month that I didn't start testing at 9DPO so I'm not sure if I would have seen anything then.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"