Parenting
Options

Is there any chore your dh won't do?

or REALLY hates to do? Is there any chore that is strictly your dh's job?

My dh HATES to fold laundry, well hates to do any part of laundry, so I usually do it.

I will not cut the grass. That is his job, I do enough other things around the house and refuse to cut the grass.  Not to mention I do not even know how to turn on the lawn mower.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage

Re: Is there any chore your dh won't do?

• Options
    Yes!  He has never cleaned the bathrooms and he very rarely helps with laundry.  I don't mow the grass and I don't change the air filters.  I've never been in our attic even.  And I don't paint, that is all him!  I am a horrid painter.
  • Options

Actually, no. He'll do pretty much anything. He prefers not to clean bathrooms.

He usually does the vaccuming, because I really hate it and he doesn't mind. 

Annelise 3.22.2007 Norah 10.24.2009 Amelia 8.7.2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

He won't clean bathrooms or vacuum.

I REFUSE to mow the lawn, take out the garbage, or do any sort of car stuff.

• Options
    He will not put away laundry.  Everything else he is open too.
  • Options
    DimplzDimplz member

He won't clean the bathroom (don't even know the last time he did it) nor will he cook dinner inside the house. He will cook outside though.

I don't cut the grass and very rarely do I take the garbage out.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagejessicaclare:

Actually, no. He'll do pretty much anything. He prefers not to clean bathrooms.

He usually does the vaccuming, because I really hate it and he doesn't mind. 

All of this.

imageimage
  • Options
    He'll do anything. He hates emptying the dishwasher, so I usually do that. He has to clean the shower-it's big and there is a lot of grout. Both of us will do any chore we are physically capable of doing, but we might b!tch about it, lol.
    DD 7.28.06 * DS 3.29.10

Christmas 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"