Houston Babies
Options

Mom of the Year Nominee

Abby was crying in her bouncer. I ignored her a bit as I was trying to finish up a little work. I went to get her and saw brownish on her onesie and thought that I must have spilled coffee on her on the way upstairs. She didn't cry on the way up so I wasn't worried that she had been burned. I picked her up and it was all over her back as well. It was then that I realized it was poop and not coffee though they were the same color. No wonder the poor kid was crying, I would have too. She was covered all over.
Crazy Christmas Kids!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Mom of the Year Nominee

• Options
    Poor thing...at least she wasn't playing in it.
    imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • Options

I've had the same exact thing happen to me... and more than once!  You'd think I'd learn!  :)  Now, if he's in the bouncer and fussy, the first thing I check is his diaper.  For some reason, the bouncer (and his swing) seem to make him poop, wierd.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    awhhh poor baby! 
  • Options
    I've done the same thing...it was in the high chair though during a family dinner.  ICK!
  • Options
    G-loveG-love member

we used to call the bouncer "the ejections seat", because as soon as we'd put her in it, she'd poop. like clockwork. that vibrating seat reallllly shook it out of her.

bleah.

big sister, little brother
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersbr> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"