Cincinnati Babies
Options

Ugh, got molested for the first time!

So our retired office administrator stopped by to see everyone.  She didn't know I am pregnant.   First words out of her mouth...."Can I touch???"  She was giddy and already reaching out.  Not wanting to offend her, I grudgingly said yes.  Well, she put her hot sweaty hands on my belly and proceeded to rub...and rub....and rub....and rub....   I am SO not a touchy-feely person by ANY means, and she just didn't stop!  I just gritted my teeth and FINALLY she stopped.  Ugh...I seriously hope this is the one and only time but somehow I doubt it!  I"m not Buddah!  Rubbing my belly will not bring you good luck!

Re: Ugh, got molested for the first time!

• Options
    EW, your story made me cringe!  Yikes!
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options
    Oh my gosh. Just reading your story made me feel all awkward and irritable! Some people just don't get "personal space".
    Photos taken by Becky Thompson
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG! My friend & I were just talking about this the other day right before she had her baby. She said people would just touch her belly without even asking. I think I might have flipped out. lol
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    Oh yuck that would have freaked me out too. I have had a few people that I am close to touch my stomach but not rub it or anything. I couldn't imagine having someone I didn't know that well do that to me.   
  • Options
    klee411klee411 member
    I'm starting to really "pop" out recently too and people are starting to ask me if they can touch my belly. It's not like they can even feel any kicks at this point (still pretty unpredictable) but for some reason, ladies like to rub other ladies' PG bellies??? It is kind of weird and it's probably going to get worse the bigger we get! Stick out tongue
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers DS 8-14-09 // DD 1-3-12

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"