Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Thanks to all the ladies who were at the MP GTG!!!

I know that a lot of you drove from very far away, battled traffic, and found last minute sitters. Thank you all so much for coming! I had a fabulous time :)

(Sorry this is a little late. I have been locked in a never ending meeting with our Reg. VP.)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thanks to all the ladies who were at the MP GTG!!!

• Options
    No, thank you for coming up with the idea and being brave enough to reserve it with your credit card!! Big Smile
  • Options

Oh no, thank YOU!  I had an awesome time :o)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Jessi, it was wonderful and worth the traffic and the getting lost and the sitter :) ?I'm only sorry we all didn't get to mingle more, but there will be time for that. ?The MP was a great place, great food, great idea!
  • Options
    It was a fantastic evening, thank you so much for organizing it!  :D
  • Options
    Thank you soo much for organizing, Jessi!! I had a great time!!
    Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageMrs.Donkey:
    Jessi, it was wonderful and worth the traffic and the getting lost and the sitter :) ?I'm only sorry we all didn't get to mingle more, but there will be time for that. ?The MP was a great place, great food, great idea!

Ditto this. Exactly. ?:)?

• Options

No thank you! Last night was just what I needed, and I'm so glad I got to chat with you and some of the other ladies I hadn't met before. :)

• Options
    It was so fun, thanks for organizing everything!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"