Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Need email addresses

For the BBQ/Pool Party Evite

So far details are June 14th, potluck style.  I am making some potato salad, baked beans and cupcake cones.  I forget who else suggested stuff except creamy is bringing the plates/cups stuff :o)  I was thinking around 4pm?  I am VERY open to suggestions :o)

I have the following email addresses:

amanda7207

averyz2b

caroline:)

chicagoteri79

creampuff06

flygeah

gigimarie

jenlynnc

jessibell

mandarod

mikey&amie

mustangsallie

nybride0705

pjoann78

totty

Email me at ibfloridagirl at yahoo dot com if you want an Evite :o)

Re: Need email addresses

• Options

You know, if it's going to be that late the mouse and I could probably make it!!!  All my family should be gone by then  :)  We probably couldn't stay very long (I'll have a LOT to do around the house) but we could at least drop by and take some pictures!!!

YAY!  Send me an evite  :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options
    i was going to anyway, just in case :o)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I emailed you!  =)

Also, I mentioned this in my email - but is anyone against starting the party a little earlier so we can truly enjoy the pool and company (if that is even possible)?  My boys bedtime is 7pm and we live pretty far from you so if it started at 4p we wouldn't be able to stay too long and truly enjoy it all. 

• Options
    Can you add me, please? Jill @babyrabies.com ?Thanks!
  • Options
    I just sent you an email!!!
    TIA!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    YGM
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DH will be OOT that weekend for his bro's wedding.  I'd love to come out with DS.  I can bring jalapeno sausages if anyone likes those (but I need someone else to BBQ or grill them.....sooooo not my expertise) and I can bring ham pinwheels and spinach dip.  sending you an email from work with my personal email address.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"