Detroit Babies
Options

ob/gyn ~ st. john providence park

Does anyone have an ob/gyn that delivers out of st. johns providence park hospital?   I am thinking of starting a family in the next few years, and my current ob/gyn is a little far for me, but has been working since I am only going once a year.  But I would like to get a new doctor a little closer to me.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  

Also if anyone has delivered out of there, what did you think?

Re: ob/gyn ~ st. john providence park

• Options

I just started going to a practice at The Park in Novi.  It's Metro Partners in Women's Health.  I'm seeing the midwife there, but I know other people who have gone there and they all had good things to say.

• Options
    Yup, the metro partners midwives are awesome.  :)  I'd let Mary catch my baby any day!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I delivered there last October, just after the hospital opened. It is amazing, I highly recommend delivering there. My dr's are Associates in ObGyn their offices are in the MOB @ the park. Dr. Newman is my dr but you do have to see all the dr's in the practice.

Here is their site www:yourobgyns.com

• Options
    imageDavesbrat:

I delivered there last October, just after the hospital opened. It is amazing, I highly recommend delivering there. My dr's are Associates in ObGyn their offices are in the MOB @ the park. Dr. Newman is my dr but you do have to see all the dr's in the practice.

Here is their site www:yourobgyns.com

These are mine as well
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"