LGBT Parenting
Options

Want to be featured on the homepage?

Hey Ladies,

I'm looking for new TTC and pregnancy stories to feature on the homepage this week, so if anyone would like to share their story so far, please email me ASAP at kstanford@theknot.com. All I would need is your story, photos of you and your partner (5-6 would be great), and your Bump username. You can check out what past featured stories have been like by heading to the homepage and clicking the "TTC Stories" or "Pregnancy Stories" tab.

Thanks!

Kaitlin

Re: Want to be featured on the homepage?

• Options

Dear Knot,

DH and I have been TTC for 2 years now.  We've tried everything.  Standing up, lying down, legs up, pillow under back.  Nothing works. Somebody said it's not going to work because we both have boy parts.  I think they're just hateful.

The end.

3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Options
    This made me smile!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageGroomzMcFinehiney:

Dear Knot,

DH and I have been TTC for 2 years now.  We've tried everything.  Standing up, lying down, legs up, pillow under back.  Nothing works. Somebody said it's not going to work because we both have boy parts.  I think they're just hateful.

The end.

i usually just lurk here, but i think i have a crush on you.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think Groomz should come play with the evil 12+ board
  • Options

imageSerendipitie:
    I think Groomz should come play with the evil 12+ board

Yes!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board