South Florida Babies
Options

*SPOILER ALERT* DWTS

What did you all think about the finale!?

I loved all 3 finalest, but honestly was VERY VERY upset that Shawn won! HONESTLY, it should have gone to Gilles!! Hands down. He was a better dancer and was always in the top 2.

I was eating my popcorn and almost chocked when they announced Melissa in 3rd place and then when they said Shawn was the winner I went to bed ASAP!

Re: *SPOILER ALERT* DWTS

• Options
    I like Shawn... she was my fav since the show started.  Smile  I was also shocked w/ Melissa's placement.  She's really good.  It was a hard decision!
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I didnt want Shawn to win, but I dont think she did a bad job. She really came through the last few weeks. I was really rooting for Melissa all along, but felt like her last few performances were weaker than her previous weeks. I wonder who will be on next season!?!?!?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wonder too!!! But we shall wait until AUGUST! Gosh...
  • Options

UgH! I was upset too.

I was rooting for Melissa.

Shawn was good but I dunno.

Gilles was a very good dancer but IMO I think it's much easier for the men than it is for the women.

TTC #1 May/June 2008
    CP 7.19.08
    Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
    HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
    8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
    10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
    22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    TTC #2
    HSG 2.2013 - IUI 1/2, 3/4 = BFN - Took 4 month forced break
    IUI 5/6 Clomid 150mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel ( 11 & 15 mil post wash counts) = 2ww
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"