Texas Babies
Options

Josh's 4 month Checkup (Monday)

Such a brave boy! Nana (my mom) plays patty cake with him and he laughs a lot when she does that so I figured I'd try it with Josh during shots. What a trooper! He winced a little bit when they were giving it to him but didn't cry at all!

He's measuring 26.5 inches and is 18 massive pounds! Pedi thinks he will triple his BW by 9 months. Indifferent

In other news, per pedi's suggestion, we've started stage 1 solids. So far he's had green beans and peas of which he's a pretty big fan of both. I hope to start bananas tomorrow!

Re: Josh's 4 month Checkup (Monday)

• Options
    glad to hear that Patty-cake worked!!   Get some prunes to go along w/ those bananas!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm glad to hear it went well.  Luci loves peas!  Be careful w/ bananas they made Luci horribly constipated.  Do not feed them with oatmeal, its a double whammy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah thats what we were planning with the bananas.....just straight bananas in the AM and prunes at night. I wanted to start with peaches and pears but I've been to 3 stores and everyone is out! Seriously!
  • Options

Oh my goodness - he weighs as much as my 13 month old!  Of course, she is a peanut and I've been trying to get her to gain weight for months, and I think we're finally on track.  Your arms are going to get some great muscles!  I saw the pics on Beth's blog - he is adorable, and looks like a laid back kiddo.  :)  I really love the one on the swing - so cute!

Two of Claire's favorite foods when we first started solids were sweet potatoes and butternut squash.  If you can't find them, they're both super easy to bake yourself and puree, and you can freeze the leftovers in ice cube trays.  She would gobble those up! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"