Boston Babies

boston moms interested in meeting up

i can't find any groups other than the ones at isis and am wondering if anyone knows of any or would be interested in starting one. my lo is 4 months.

Re: boston moms interested in meeting up

• I would be interested!  I have been looking for other moms as well.  My little one is around the same age as yours!
  • where are you located? i haven't gotten any other responses which kind of surprises me. have you found any groups in the area? now that the weather is getting nice and he is getting older i am feeling like we need to get out more!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am in Roslindale but I would be willing to travel to meet up.  I have had the hardest time trying to find other moms!!!
  • i am in dorchester just over the southie line and am also willing to travel. here is my email: meljp430@aol.com it may be easier to communicate that way. maybe we can try to set something up in next couple of weeks.

• I'm expecting in July, so I haven't experienced mommyhood yet. But my coworkers wife is part of SOBO Moms (South of Boston Moms) and has met many women there. You don't have to live South of Boston to belong to it.

https://www.sobomomsconnect.blogspot.com/

I plan to look into it once i have my baby.?

?

?

• I would love to meet up, I am suprised there arent more mommy meet ups in boston, i've looked everywhere.

My little one is only 3wks old but I am dying to get out of the house!

• I have been talkign to a few other nesties and we are suppose to have a GTG tomorrow but no one has emialed me back if we ar actually doing this so I have a feeling that it is not going to happen.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"