Infertility
Options

Anyone get emotional 6dpiui (or close)?

I'm 6dpiui and I'm an emotional wreck today.  I had no s/e while on clomid and my trigger shot was 7 days ago.  I realize it's still in my system, but this is weird.  I feel like AF should start tomorrow b/c this is my normal PMS mode, but I know it's too early for her visit.  This is IUI # 1 for me, so I'm not sure what to expect.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone get emotional 6dpiui (or close)?

• Options
    mvp12mvp12 member
    I haven't done IUI yet, but the clomid makes me an emotional wreck.
  • Options

I'm on my first IUI cycle too and I got pretty emotional at 6dpiui....but of course I've been emotional today too... I think it's just the emotional rollercoaster of going through this.  Have you tested to see if hcg is out of your system yet?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagecrysbena:

I'm on my first IUI cycle too and I got pretty emotional at 6dpiui....but of course I've been emotional today too... I think it's just the emotional rollercoaster of going through this.  Have you tested to see if hcg is out of your system yet?

No, I haven't tested.  DW doesn't want me to.  Once she heard the RE say we shouldn't POAS and just wait for a beta my wife became insistent we not test.  Since there isn't a lot she can do in this process (since I'm carrying) I'm going to let her win this battle and just wait for the beta.

• Options

I haven't done IUI yet either.  But, I am about 6-7DPO and I am an emotional wreck too.  I hope it is a good sign for both of us. 

My RE's office says to NEVER POAS after IUI or IVF.  Maybe they want to be the ones to "deliver the good news"!!!! 

Yeah to you for holding out.  I am not sure I would have the strength!!!

Good Luck, I hope you get your BFP!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"