Philadelphia Babies
Options

Chesterbrook Admy? Malvern School?

I am looking for daycare (infant) in the Newtown Square area, and am visiting Chesterbrook academy and the Malvern School next week -both in NSQ. However, the are a little pricey. Apparently I need to enroll ASAP for Feb 2010. I have also inquired at Garett's way but have read online that recent turnover has left a unappealing staff...

1. Any thoughts on Chesterbrook Academy? Malvern School?

2. Additional recommendations

Re: Chesterbrook Admy? Malvern School?

• Options

I've requested information from both schools and will visit them in June. I'm also going to look at Kindercare - all of the one's I'm looking at are in Malvern...

I just wish I made more money so this wasn't such an issue! ;0)

• Options
    My stepson has been going to Chestbrook Academy since he was born essentially and he's now graduating kindergarten! He loves it, we love it! The staff are wonderful and he's really had a fantastic experience with his early education. It's not just "daycare" they work with the kids on reading, writing, language arts (he took spanish classes in pre-k), motor skills, etc and they offer a great summer program too! I'd definitely recommend Chesterbrook.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I looked into both places.  Malvern never returned my calls and Chesterbrook doesn't have a place for my LO this October.  I am looking at the Fels School in Broomall next week.
  • Options

My son has been at Garrett's Way for 5 years now (about to graduate Kindergarten from there) and I highly recommend them.  All of the teachers are great and the facility is awesome.  They also offer subsidized daycare through the foundation (not the state) if you would need help.  I dont really know of any considerable turnover, except that one Kindergarten teacher left. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

I used to work at the Chesterbrook Academy (in Chadds Ford) and I can tell you that i personally would never send my child there, due to experience i had as a staff member, seeing how the kids were treated.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"