Texas Babies

So, my swaddling trial....

Lasted about 20 min until he spit up all over it!  Gah!  Wish I had more than one miracle blanket.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So, my swaddling trial....

• When our miracle blanket was dirty, I would use two different blankets to swaddle Kate - thin material.  I would lay them both out right on top of each other like I was going to swaddle her like normal.  I would take the one on top (closest to Kate) and put it around her arms and under her body like the MB.  SO her arms would be pinned down and then I'd swaddle her like normal with the other blanket. 

It worked :o)  Well, it worked like the MB, but nothing like that worked with kate, lol.

• Get one of those kiddopotomus swaddle mes. They work great!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so happy Carter didn't like to be swaddled. Saved me so much time and effort.
  • I have lots of swaddle blanket things that we do not even use...so if I have not given them away, I'll bring them...but wait....James is a giant dinosaur...not sure they will work for him!! LOL. 

We use a normal blanket and just swaddle the heck out of her!  

Hopefully your 2nd try will go better!

• Those kiddopotomus ones are great and so easy; effortless IMO. Maybe see if someone has one you can borrow so you'll know if it works with him. Otherwise, they're only like $10 so it's not too big of an investment. Just get GN so you can use it with your next child.?

That's how I make myself feel better with all the crap I've bought for Elise. If she doesn't dig it, hopefully our next one will!?

• Thanks!  We'll try again.  Seems like putting him on his side is a good compromise to tummy sleeping for now.
  • The swaddle blankets (like kiddopotamus, etc) are buy one get one 50% off at BRU right now.?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"