Boston Babies
Options

Cloth diapers around Cambridge

Hi,?

I was hoping that someone could recommend a cloth diaper service in the Cambridge/Boston area.

Thanks!?

Re: Cloth diapers around Cambridge

• Options

The only CD "service" is on the South Shore.  They do all of Boston, so probably Cambrige, but not north really.

I forget the name, but it's googleable.

Also, check out DiaperLab a CD store in Somerville.  I love it!

• Options

There is a service in Deerfield.  It is mine.  I can be found at www.changinghabits.com and I deliver to many metrowest communities.  The diaper service on the south shore just went out of business and with luck and devotion on my part, I will be increasing my delivery circle to include Stoughton, Norwood, Westford and some other towns in that vicinity.  I have a strong customer base in Cambridge, Somerville and Jamaica Plain.  If the Stoughton area prospers, Worcester will become more eligible because I will be crossing closer to Rt 9, and the Mass Pike area and by adding another day I will be able to do more customers.  So please do not be deterred by where I start out from.  I need strong interest to get enough clients to make the travel efficient.  This has been the first year that I have sensed a need for me to consider going more south than I did before.  I am also delving into the Chelmsford, Lowell, Tyngsboro and Dracut areas.  This week I will make my first delivery into Nashua/Hudson NH. I can't go everywhere but I am open to possiblities.  Cape Cod and further south on Rt 495 are not part of the plan at this point. I also advertise on this site.  You can find the link in the 'best stores and services in your area' section.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"