ucsd hillcrest nicu OB recommendation — The Bump
San Diego Babies

ucsd hillcrest nicu OB recommendation

hi ladies, i am 28w1d w/twin girls - in hosp for the second time with preterm labor, and trying to hang on to these babies as long as possible.  my OB is at scripps mercy (where i am now) and there is a good possibility i will be sent to ucsd in hillcrest b/c they have a good level 3 nicu, as well as L&D dept.  however my OB doesn't have privileges at ucsd.  so i am a little anxious about that on top of everything else.  any one have any recs on ob's at ucsd, and neonatologists?

thank you!!!

jan

Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ucsd hillcrest nicu OB recommendation

• I don't have any recs I just wanted to wish you and your babies lots of health! Hope it all turns out well.
    my little powder puff
    Blog
  • Hi Jan,

I'm a birth doula here in San Diego and I've helped a few moms over at UCSD. Almost all of them have been with midwives, however. I can ask the doula coordinator, however, if you'd like. She would definately know who to recommend. I really like the staff there. I'm sorry you're having preterm labor :(. I'm a twin who was born 2.5 months early, and my sister and I were monitered closely and ended up being healthy happy babies.

Sarah Burns

• Loading the player...
  • I second Dr. Ramos! She is awesome!!!?
  • janjagjanjag member

thanks for the suggestions ladies!  i actually did see dr ramos when in the hosp.  just one of the MANY docs i saw.  she WAS very nice!  great personality... jealous of those who find docs like that. 

i didn't get to pick a doc though.  i've been assigned to dr. david schrimmer, a peri who specializes in multiples.  he will be my ob and hopefully be able to deliver my girls.  he's nice, and i'm just glad to belong to one doctor.

Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards