Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Thank you Playhouse Cafe girls!

I just wanted to say thanks for having us out at the Playhouse Cafe-- Jackson and I really enjoyed getting out of the house!  We enjoyed getting to see you and your little ones.  You're all a great group of moms.  It's nice to talk to people that are open and friendly-- I didn't have the same experience at another local mom's group!  So thank you and I'm sure we'll join you for many more get-togethers!

Re: Thank you Playhouse Cafe girls!

• Options
    It was nice to meet you too - I'm sorry we didn't get to socialize more. When they're so active, it's hard to sit and chat! Glad you had fun. It is a great group of ladies!
  • Options

It was a fun time!  Great to see all of you again!  I hope that Ethan and I will  be able to make it again sometime.

What kinds of questions did that Patriot News lady ask you?

rlthomas, I can't find your email address.  Can you post it so I can email you my #.  Thanks!

{Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

rachel dot jarabeck at paonline.com

• Options
    I guess the Patriot News is doing a feature on the cafe and she asked questions like why we liked it there, how easy it is to find places like that, and what it's like to be a new mom.  I don't know how much help I was since it's not like Jackson actually utilized the place!
  • Options

imageinnerpeace:
    I guess the Patriot News is doing a feature on the cafe and she asked questions like why we liked it there, how easy it is to find places like that, and what it's like to be a new mom.  I don't know how much help I was since it's not like Jackson actually utilized the place!

I felt like a total jerk, but I was having a hard time not laughing when she asked stuff like, "So what's it like being a new mom?" You did a really great job at giving her one sentence answers that she can use for her story - I would have laughed and probably said way too many things that wouldn't be necessary!

It was so great to meet/see everyone today! I'm so glad we made the drive and we'll definitely be up for it again! Thanks again rlthomas for the diaper - that was so so kind of you:) 

• Options
    imageLClaire:

imageinnerpeace:

I felt like a total jerk, but I was having a hard time not laughing when she asked stuff like, "So what's it like being a new mom?" You did a really great job at giving her one sentence answers that she can use for her story - I would have laughed and probably said way too many things that wouldn't be necessary!

Ugh I felt the same way-- her questions were kind of strange and I could have written a book to answer them.   I'm quite sure my answers won't make it in the article!

• Options
    I'm sorry I missed you guys today.  We'll have to join you the next time. 
  • Options
    Sounds like you all had a great time.  I hope Caitlin and I can join all of you at one of the next trips.  I changed my work schedule, so I now have Mondays and Thursday off.....so hopefully we will be able to make the next date!
  • Options
    We had a great time, too!  It was so nice seeing everyone and meeting all the adorable little ones!   Looking forward to the next play date...
  • Options

We had a great time too !  I cant believe how many little babies there were, they are all so adorable.

Connor was asleep before we left the parking lot lol

• Options
    Where is the playhouse cafe?
    BFP #1= DD, We've been TTC DC #2 since 8/11. BFP #2 on 4/18/12, BO confirmed on 5/21/12, natural mc 0n 6/1/12. BFP #3 on 10/11/12.... Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"