Boston Babies

Looking for a Boston area OB/GYN

I have posted on some of the other boards, so I apologize if you are seeing this again.

I live in Boston (the n. end) am just found out that I am pregnant.  I'm super excited, but stressing a bit as I need to find an OB/GYN.   I would love to hear your recommendations.  I am currently an MGH patient but have heard some pretty bad things about them.  Would most likely go to: Brigham & Women's, BI, Mt. Auburn, or Melrose-Wakefield.

any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: Looking for a Boston area OB/GYN

• Congratulations!

My OB is at Harvard Vanguard at Davis but she works at Mt. Auburn too and that is where I am delivering. Her name is Stephanie Koontz and I really like her. Here is a link to her contac info: https://staging.catalyst.harvard.edu/Profiles/ProfileDetails.aspx?From=Pinfo&Person=SLK4

Stephanie L Koontz, M.D.Academic TitleClinical Instructor in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive BiologyDepartmentObstetrics Gynecology & Repro. Bio. - BIDMCInstitutionMt. Auburn HospitalAddressOb/Gyn
    40 Holland St?
    Somerville, MA 02144
    Telephone617/629-6330Fax617/629-6128EmailEmail Address

?

• My OB was out of Brigham and Womens but the actual OB office is in the Brooline office- 850 Boylston St. Dr. Susan Mikaelian. she was really nice, she ended up going on maternity leave while I was PG so I had to meet the other doctors. Good thing too because she was not on call when I went into labor so the delivering doc was not a surprise to me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • dr. goldman BWH.. his office is in brookline I believe

my friend had him two years ago and raved about him =)

• My doc is associated with BI and he's incredible....He only does OB, which I kind of like,  b/c he is so focused on pregnancy and childbirth.  His office is amazingly friendly and wonderful.  I had a scare last week and when everything was fine they all screamed and hugged me....

Here's his contact info: 

1180 Beacon St
    Brookline, MA 02446-3885
    (617) 879-0393

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi Check out https://bostonobgyn.org/ The doctors are asscociated with Bi and BWH. I was new to the boston area and my sister in law recommended one of these doctors. I love everyone in the office. They are really nice and helpful.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"