Maryland Babies
Options

Frederick play group?

Hi.

I usually hang out over on the 6-12 boards but wanted to see if there are any new moms with babies around 6-12mos near the Frederick, MD area. I just moved to the area and would be interested in hosting a playgroup at my house. I work from home and stay home so it's hard to get to those meet up's from meet up.com, plus there are not a lot of activities or groups near Frederick. So if you're interested in getting together and letting our LO's play shoot me an email. Obviously we should probably meet at a public place first to make sure we aren't all internet crazies! LOL So if you're interested send me an email...

(weekend playgroups good too)

beforethebabywakes@gmail.com

Alex

Re: Frederick play group?

• Options
    I just sent you an email. I hope we can meet sometime soon and enjoy this nice weather!
  • Options
    I have a son who will be 7 months old on May 15...I live in taneytown which isn't that far from frederick...I have been looking for mommy and me groups and play dates since i had him...I am a SHAM and love every minute of it but from time to time I need a little interaction and want to start my little on on meeting other little ones...talk to later
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimage BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"