Oregon Babies

What did you do this weekend?

Saturday we purged our garage since we will be moving this coming weekend.  OH FUN!  Nothing like moving when you are preg! LOL  We also went to The Lucky Lab last night.  My husband did all the heavy lifting in the garage so I thought I would do something fun for him... Just so happens that Lucky Lab was having a Belgium Beer tasting last night which is his favorite!  That was a lucky find! LOL  You know, Lucky Lab has some pretty tasty pizza.  

Today we had lunch with friends at Henry's.  We were going to have lunch at this place called Kenny and Zukes.  I have never heard of it, but it was SO BUSY!  It is a Jewish restaurant and the food looked really good!  Lots of sandwiches and all that meaty stuff!

Ok.. weekend not so thrilling but lets hear about yours! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: What did you do this weekend?

• I had a busy weekend!  I had a house guest, my 20 year 8th grade reunion, I hosted a baby shower for my cousin, and went to a birthday party. 

I did an airplane theme for the shower because she is using that for her nursery.  Because my house is small I set up two card tables on the porch for the luncheon.  Fortunately when we ate it was nice out on Saturday, shortly after, when we were inside opening presents, the sky opened up!  The next door neighbors I think were hosting a Derby party.  It was pretty funny becaue due to the stormy weather we both ended up having "porch parties"

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • imagequeenbone:

I had a busy weekend!  I had a house guest, my 20 year 8th grade reunion, I hosted a baby shower for my cousin, and went to a birthday party. 

I did an airplane theme for the shower because she is using that for her nursery.  Because my house is small I set up two card tables on the porch for the luncheon.  Fortunately when we ate it was nice out on Saturday, shortly after, when we were inside opening presents, the sky opened up!  The next door neighbors I think were hosting a Derby party.  It was pretty funny becaue due to the stormy weather we both ended up having "porch parties"

OOoo that sounds like a fun weekend! :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Saturday we got a babysitter (woot!) and went to our friend Kevin's going away party, he's doing a year in Iraq.  Sunday we went shopping and walking, and bought new Reef flip flops for DH and I!

This week we are going to Bend for the week... hopefully it won't be raining!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I didn't do anything really. Friday night DH and his BFF and I went to my BIL's for a BBQ and stuff then Saturday I crashed. I wasn't feelin very good this weekend so I just stayed in bed most of it. I've been so tired lately I don't feel like doing much. Plus I think Friday took a lot out of me.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I spent the past week obesessing about my LOs weight...luckily he weighed in at 9lbs on Monday! Finally I can relax a little...it has been a long 2 months for us. We did get out for a bagel sandwich at sunrise bagels, possibly the last one left in Portland...such good bagels!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"