Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Need some help here...

So most of you know, I have only been here since Aub & will be moving in Aug. That being said, I would like to make the most of the rest of my time in DFW. I really need to know what I MUST do/see, should do/see etc. I have really only been to the Ft Worth Botanical Gardens, Zoo & the stock yards. I know there is tons of stuff to do here! I plan to go to the JFK memorial with the in laws when they visit. It can be out of town, but needs to ?be a day trip as most likely it will just be Aubrey & I going.

Thanks in advance for helping me out!!?

ETA: Overnight trips would also be ok, DH & I plan to go out of town in 2 weeks. I think we are going to San Antonio for a couple of days. ?So any must do cities/towns would also be appreciated!!

Me:37 DH: 40
TTC #2
High fsh/DOR
Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Need some help here...

• Options
    If you're looking for some neat 'outdoorsy' places, I would suggest Lost Maples or Enchanted Rock ... which are both down south a ways.  Definitely 'do' San Antonio.  You might also consider a weekend to Port Aransas or something  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options
    Sadly you've already mentioned everything we've done in TX.  When we first moved here we looked up some area attractions and discovered that there is a dinosaur/fossil park nearby (i want to say this is a day trip thing not an overnight, but i'm not 100% sure).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I do plan to go to the Dallas Arboretum & possibly the zoo.
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
  • Options

Hmmm there is also tubing on the Guadalupe, but that is not exactly baby friendly.

Have you been to the Dallas World Aquarium? Six Flags? The Ballpark at Arlington?

I'd go see the new Cowboys Stadium, but only because I am a huge fan.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMrsTotty:
    If you're looking for some neat 'outdoorsy' places, I would suggest Lost Maples or Enchanted Rock ... which are both down south a ways.? Definitely 'do' San Antonio.? You might also consider a weekend to Port Aransas or something? :)

I will definitely look into Port Aransas! Thanks Totty!?

TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
  • Options
    imageJessibell:

Hmmm there is also tubing on the Guadalupe, but that is not exactly baby friendly.

Have you been to the Dallas World Aquarium? Six Flags? The Ballpark at Arlington?

I'd go see the new Cowboys Stadium, but only because I am a huge fan.

Great ideas!! Will definitely put the Aquarium on our list, would love Six Flags but would have to hire a sitter so DH & I could go. The Cowboys Stadium is another great idea, DH would love it!!

Thanks so much Jessi!!?

TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
  • Options

The Aquarium is a MUST - it is incredible...and if you can make it to the King Tut exhibit....Dallas Zoo - its not as cool as Ft. Worth but nice just the same...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"