Louisiana Babies
Options

JUST FOUND...

Re: JUST FOUND...

• Options
    Those are cute!  Hope there arent too many people invited.  Those are expensive baby shower invites.
  • Options
    I was actually planning on cheating and "making" them myself, thanks to the fabulous photoshop, but I talked to my friend and her cousin in law already got some from party city and printed them, so im kinda irked that I was left out of the loop on that one.. but from what she said she has just kind of taken the reins with the shower and hasnt felt the need to include any of the other hostesses in her plan-making..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nice.  I have been on both sides of that before and it sucks.  As much as I love party planning, I do not enjoy hosting showers.
  • Options

imageKarrey31:
    Nice.  I have been on both sides of that before and it sucks.  As much as I love party planning, I do not enjoy hosting showers.

I have too, I have been the one to HAVE to plan it bec I couldnt get help or imput from anyone, and then it all come back in my face, but I have called this girl asked if she wanted to get together one night and we could plan it, never heard back from her.. i dont know, im just kinda upset bec I do like helping plan stuff, and i have found so many cute ideas I wanted to show the rest of the girls for the party.. idk, maybe im letting my hormones get the best of me..

• Options
    I love them-super cute.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Precious. Hopefully that other girl lets you in on the planning. It would suck to just show up and not know what to expect even though you are one of the hosts! I mean..other people do have good ideas too ya know. She should share the responsibilities with someone else.

• Options
    Cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    image~Brittany&Dusty~:

imageKarrey31:

I have too, I have been the one to HAVE to plan it bec I couldnt get help or imput from anyone, and then it all come back in my face, but I have called this girl asked if she wanted to get together one night and we could plan it, never heard back from her.. i dont know, im just kinda upset bec I do like helping plan stuff, and i have found so many cute ideas I wanted to show the rest of the girls for the party.. idk, maybe im letting my hormones get the best of me..

its ok i didnt know anything either

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"