Georgia Babies
Options

~MrsKLB~

I think I remeber you saying you were taking the all day birth prep class at northside this past weekend. ?How was it??? ?We are doing it on Sat!!! ?8 hours seems super long to me...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: ~MrsKLB~

• Options
    Hey!  Oh, I meant to post a "review"!  Yes, we took the full day class at Northside on Saturday.  It really wasn't that bad.  We really liked our teacher (Kathy) and ended up knowing another couple in the class, so that was fun.  Anyway, we went from 9-12 and then had an hour for lunch.  We went over to Willy's and sat outside in the beautiful weather.  Then we went back from 1-4:30.  We ended a little early.  I thought it was going to seem like a really long day, but it actually went pretty quickly.  Be sure to bring some snacks, your blanket, and 2 pillows.  I also brought my water bottle that goes everywhere with me, but they have a water cooler.  I don't recommend wearing a skirt or dress because you do some stretching exercises on the floor and some other labor positions.  I hope you find it useful! 
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • Options

Glad to hear it wasn't so bad! ?It does seem like it's going to be a loooong day, haha! ?Glad to know we can an hour for lunch too =)

Are you ready for this baby to come yet or what!??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hey!  I'm definitely ready to meet our baby boy, but I'm looking forward to having about 9 more weeks to prepare!

Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"