1st Trimester
Options

Poll: Pregnancy Nom Nom Noms...

What food(s) are just absolutely fanfreakingtastic now that you are pregnant?

For me I seem to be reverting to the foods I loved as a child.

Popsicles, Flavorice, ice cream, eggos, strawberry pop tarts, cheerios, canned green beans, pizza, tater tots, and pbjs float my boat.

What is everyone else thoroughly enjoying?

Re: Poll: Pregnancy Nom Nom Noms...

• Options

Well, I just added Poptarts to this list! That sounds fan-tas-tic.

image Lucy, 12/27/2009
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    chipotle's rice with hot salsa. Anything sour, fruit, oatmeal choco chip & wlnut pancakes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    grapefruit, loving the grapefruit.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm all about strawberry popsicles and cheese pizzas!!
  • Options
    I had a PB&J sandwich with sun chips for lunch and it was fantastic!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Tomatoes, grapes, toast w/ strawberry jam, cake, nacho cheese doritos and milk.

There's probably more...I seem to have a "must-eat-this-now-or-die" moment every day and it's always a different food.

And now I want tomatoes with ranch dressing.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm craving lots of sweets. Orange Kool-aid (only orange. all other flavors sicken me), toaster strudels, strawberry poptarts, capn crunch/apple jacks, jello, etc. All the stuff I ate when I was a kid too. The unhealthy foods! lol.

Anything healthy right now just sounds, looks, feels, smells, and tastes disgusting. I'm really wanting homemade rice krispy treats.... mmmmm....

• Options

imagehocus:
    I hate food right now. The only thing that I can consistently eat are mash potatoes. I can't wait until this m/c gets better. It is driving me mad.

Instant mashed taters was about all I could eat for 2 weeks. and yogurt until it made my gas worse. my diet was bad but it was all i could keep down for those two weeks. And apples.

• Options
    Corndogs and Ovaltine
    Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cheesecake, mint choc. chip ice cream, fro yo, ice cold 7 up, gummy bears... I could go on and on.  The funny thing is that I never cared for sweets before I was pg.  I never ate dessert.  This kid is gonna have a sweet tooth for sure!
  • Options

Just about anything salty. Unfortunately, I'm starting to bloat and this is not helping.

• Options
    Strawberries and sugar snap peas!  So unlike me because I'm usually a terrible eater!  Although I'm sure Burger King would be equally satisfying!
  • Options
    I've been craving fruit for a while... especially pineapples!  But tonight I have a hardcore hankering for a chicken philly from Great Steak & Potato.  Since it's 11:30 and they're closed I won't be indulging that one... I'll have to eat something else.  Whatever it is won't be as satisfying.
  • Options

OtterPops

Pioneer Chicken (cold the next morning)

• Options
    star678star678 member

Spicy and spicier.  Spicy tacos, spicy chicken sandwiches, just about anything. 

And I can't stop thinking about popsicles.

Married in 2008 - DD born in 2010 - EDD 6.15.2012!
  • Options
    OJ, fruit and sour candy. I never ate any of these before getting pregnant.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • Options
    Pretty much anything bland and carby, plain bread or sandwhiches, rolls, noodles...  idk, it's different everyday.  Leftovers are now my worst enemy.
    Mc 6/2/08 at 6w2d * CP 11/22/08 * CP 1/21/09 - Dx compound heterozygous MTHFR 3/23/09 - BFP 3/24/09
  • Options
    Lemons, Oranges, Diet Cherry Limeades from Sonic, tons of veggies, anything sour.
  • Options
    I also have been reverting back to childhood. ?I'm craving creamsicles, eggos, Kraft mac n' cheese, banana split ice cream (from Haagen Dazs - it's soooo good), and now I'm craving Domino's pizza which I haven't had since college about 10 years ago.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Grape Slushes from Sonic... I've seriously eaten my weight in them and I have no idea where it came from. I never drank them before!
  • Options
    The only thing that doesnt make me want to puke right now is frosted flakes. ?
    accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • Options
    Brown sugar cin poptarts, ice cold lemon propel, sweet and sour starbursts, apples
  • Options
    Fruit.  Yesterday I ate 3 bananas.
  • Options
    I can't get enough of milk, yoplait yogurt (just yoplait), and bananas. Specific craving have been random. Last weekend, I wanted carvel cake. Had some, and then the craving disappeared. Then, the other night, I was craving egg salad. So, I made some, and it's all I ate for two days. Again, that craving is gone now.
  • Options

imageepopp85:
    Pretty much anything bland and carby, plain bread or sandwhiches, rolls, noodles... 

This is what I've been wanting lately.  Nothing spicey, just the bland stuff!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"