Georgia Babies
Options

My Last Day!

So today is the last day before Finn comes home full-time! I'm so torn about how to spend the day.....if I should nap every time that Riley does, or if I should shower and work-out and run errands all while I just have one sleeping quiet baby.  LOL!  I am really excited for tomorrow though, we have a doctor appointment first thing in the morning and then I think we might meet some friends at the zoo and for lunch.  Its kind of fun planning out the day!  I am kind of sad for Finn though that today is his last day at school and he has no idea about it either.  I tried talking to him about it but he just kind of blankly stares at me!  LOL!  We have made some good friends at school that we'll still get together with though so he will still at least see his buddies....but I'm just afraid that by the end of next week he's going to look at me and say "woman, where are my friends?"  but now we get to make new friends so that is fun too!

Re: My Last Day!

• Options
    Enjoy Heather!!!! Take the time to do what you can today...you may not have the chance tomorrow ;) Finn will adjust just fine and y'all will have a great time being home!
    Grant Thomas 8.8.06 and Reid Alexander 8.11.08
  • Options

Yay! ?Now the three of you can come to our GTG's! ??

Maybe I will see you at the zoo.?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awww, enjoy your last few quiet hours with Mr. Riley.  But I know you will have so much fun with Finn home too!  I'm jealous!

• Options
    I'd relax today.  B/c tomorrow, you will be going, going, going.
  • Options
    I'd be relaxing too.  And let me know when you're next at the zoo-maybe I can get out and come meet you!
  • Options
    Enjoy the day by relaxing! Finn will do fine and you guys will have so much fun together. I hope you come to some gtgs now that you are home :-)
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kepkep member
    enjoy your day! we will have to gtg soon.
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"