Secondary IF

2ww roll call!

Who's there with me and what DPO are you?

Re: 2ww roll call!

• Well, I didn't ovulate this month so I guess I'm not in the 2WW, but my period is due in 2 days, lol!
  • Me!!! I am 13 dpiui and so far, I tested this morning and got a BFN. I am losing hope. WIth DS, my boobs hurt so much the week prior to my BFP, and there is none of that this time around. I guess if I still get a BFN tomorrow, I will call the doctor and see what's next. How about you? Any "symptoms"? How many dpo??
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am 15dpiui and I got a BFN.  Like MrsTeejer, I am losing hope too and just want to crawl in a hole and cry.

GL to the other 2WW'ers.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • 12 DPO here.  No symptoms that can't be attributed to the prometruim suppsConfused  The only thing that is pretty wierd is that I am not really all that hungry.  It's odd because normally I could eat the backside off a skunk and go back for seconds so close to AF.

Good luck to all you ladies!!  I hope that you all get your BFP's this cycle!!!

• I am 11dpiui and plan on testing with my FMU tomorrow.
    My Blog
    DD #1 {04-19-2004}
    Secondary IF: Severe MFI (low testosterone, low count, low morph, & very low motility) & Annovulation
    After 22 months IUI # 3 Clomid + Follistim = BFP
    DD #2 {12-31-2009}
    2 more years of failed IF treatments and a failed adoption TTC #3
    TTC Journey Over~ Not By Choice
  • I am 9 days past trigger (is there an abbreviation for that?)  My dr. made me "promise" not to test until day 14.  I'm going to wait.  Quick question though...what does the Prometrium do to test results?  I'm doing the capsules right now.

Thanks!

Good Luck to the rest of you!

• imagejarbaby1:

I am 9 days past trigger (is there an abbreviation for that?)  My dr. made me "promise" not to test until day 14.  I'm going to wait.  Quick question though...what does the Prometrium do to test results?  I'm doing the capsules right now.

Thanks!

Good Luck to the rest of you!

The prometruim doesn't do anything to the pg test results.  It's there for pregnancy support.  Progesterone is what runs the pg early on.  The supps thicken the lining so the embie has a nice place to snuggle into and it helps you along if for some reason you aren't producing enough progesterone on your own.  I never had a progesterone problem with DS but my RE's office does it for everyone regardless just to be on the safe side.  Think of it as doing as much as you can to ensure implantation and early development of your little smudge.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"