Virginia Babies
Options

Hello and intro

I am Jen, from Hampton, VA, 11 weeks pregnant with my first.  Just saying hello and discovering this board for the first time. I hang out on 1st tri and BOTB.  Successfully graduated from the TTTC board =)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
PCOS, Ectopic & M/C of twins October 2010, Currently TTC #2

Re: Hello and intro

• Options
    congrats and welcome!
  • Options

Hi Jen,

I am Laura and I also live in Hampton and I work in Newport News.  I am 6 weeks along.  Due 12/23/09.  I was also on the 1st trimester board a lot and just happen to see somebody post about this one.

Laura

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not in Hampton or Newport News, but I'm pretty darn close. Maybe we should see how many of us are actually around -- a gtg might be in the works :)
  • Options
    Congrats on your pregnancy!  H&H 9 months!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hey everyone! I am Amy, from Northern VA (Prince William County). I have a 3 year old son and am on my second pregnancy. I have absolutely noone to talk to about pregnancy or children since I am only 23 *Sigh*

Hooray for VA mommies!

• Options
    imagepinkprincess1055:

Hey everyone! I am Amy, from Northern VA (Prince William County). I have a 3 year old son and am on my second pregnancy. I have absolutely noone to talk to about pregnancy or children since I am only 23 *Sigh*

Hooray for VA mommies!

I'm 23 too -- and that's what these boards are for, so talk (type) away. Welcome :)

• Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Anita and I live/work in Norfolk. Hope you're all enjoying your weekend so far!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"