Georgia Babies

so dh got laid off :(

They let all of the creative dept. go but one person :( I am a bit worried since I will be on maternity leave in 5 weeks. 1/2 my income and a fraction of Dh's isn't going to cut it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: so dh got laid off :(

• I'm thinking of you. As if the last tri is not stressful enough.  I'm sending positive vibe and hope that your DH finds a job soon. Hugs!
  • Ugh.  I'm so sorry to hear that.  What type of work does he do?  You mentioned creative.  My husband works at an advertising agency.  I don't think they are hiring but sometimes use freelancers.  There is a huge demand for freelancers in Atlanta right now because people are not hiring.  But you can make up to $1k a day which is really nice.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry. ?Good luck and I hope it works out for something bigger and better.?
  • I'm sorry, that's so stressful. I'll be thinking of you. Hopefully a new opportunity will come up soon.
    ~Meredith
    I will not go where the path may lead, I will go my own way and leave a trail. Gaudium, Aut Vium Invenium Aut Facium
    Happiness, Either I will Find a Way or I will Make one Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry.  What horrible timing. Hopefully something bigger and better is right around the corner for him!
  • Big hugs from me. I'm really sorry - that stinks.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm so sorry that your dh was laid off.  I hope he finds a job very soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ugh, I'm sorry.  My DH is also in a creative field and was laid off 2 months ago.  It sucks right now.

All my best wishes that he finds something quickly and that you won't be too stressed.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    DMoney will be a kickass big sister
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Oh no!  I'm really sorry-what a terrible time for this to happen.  Fingers crossed for you guys that he is able to find something soon.

by the way, I am your pg buddy-if you want to exchange info, my email is:  chalt99 @ yahoo.com

• Ugh, that sucks.  I hope something turns up quickly for your husband. 
  • I am so sorry!  We went through this 2 years ago and it's tough.  Hopefully it will lead to bigger and better things for your family.
  • I'm so sorry... that sucks!  I totally feel your pain because DH got laid off at the end of March.  He just started a new job this week so I hope your DH has good luck, too!  I'm sending job dust his way!
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • I'm so sorry.  What terrible timing!  Try not to stress and hopefully something else will come along soon.  I'll be thinking about you.
  • oh honey, i'm so sorry.  I hope that he finds something quickly.
  • So sorry to hear this.  I hope he finds something quickly.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • You will be in my thoughts and prayers!
  • I am so sorry! I hope he finds something else soon!
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Oh that stinks! Like you need one more thing to be stressed out about!! I am crossing my fingers that he finds something ASAP! What does he do?
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I hope he is not out of work long..the timing surely does stink..I'm sorry!
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Oh no!  I'm sorry to hear that!  I hope he can find something else soon!
  • I am sorry to hear that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am so sorry to hear that--hope he finds something fast!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hoping something comes his way SOON!  Sorry you are dealing with this stress right before the baby!
  • Oh no!  I'm so sorry to hear that.  I can't imagine how much more stressed that must make you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"