Preemies
Options

March for Babies Walkers

Do you send a personal thank you to those people who pledged money for you?  I know they automatically send one to the person via email, but I was thinking it deserved something more personal.  I've never done anything like this before so I was just wondering. Thanks!

Re: March for Babies Walkers

• Options
    I emailed out a picture of Marino laughing and holding a sign that says "Thanks for Contributing to the March for Babies."
  • Options
    We only had 2 others on our team so I am going o send them a thank you card.?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I ordered postcards from snapfish with a family picture from the walk.  I did this for his Christmas thank yous and everyone was happy to have a pic of the little guy!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    IVF 1=BFP, beta #1 8dp5dt 24, beta #2 12dp5dt 50, beta #3 14dp5dt 88.9
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Weishaars' World
  • Options
    I'm going to... I got a cute pic of DS in his "Preemie Schmeemie" shirt and I'm going to make a card... it's easy since we only have like 20 sponsors! Next year (I'm hoping) will be harder, since we're aiming a lot higher $$ wise!
  • Options
    We will be sending a personal hand written thank you to everyone. I feel like it's the least I can do to give back.
  • Options
    ijackijack member
    I'm a slacker. I sent email thank yous. I'm still working on the birthday thank yous, with no end in sight :(
    Emma - March '08 Quinn - August '11
    Need help with high fat food ideas? Chunky Monkey
  • Options
    I am getting thank you cards made from ofoto with a picture of Brandon from the walk to send to people. I feel it would be a nice thing to thank everyone on my own.
    Conceived twins with IVF January 2008. Lost baby a at 20 1/2 weeks due to premature rupture of membranes and held onto baby b. Baby b (Brandon) born at 26 weeks and 1 day on July 5, 2008. Wesley born full term on June 29, 2011. My blog http://karenandstu.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"