Virginia Babies
Options

Summer Clothes

WIth the weather being 90+ degrees lately I need to go out and get DS some more summer clothing.  Where are you getting your LO's clothes?  I feel like Wal Mart and Target just don't have a lot of clothes for babies, especially boys.  Are there any other places that are comparable in price but with a wider variety in the Richmond area?  I know places like Macy's carry super cute baby clothes but I'm unwilling to spend that much money on clothes he's going to grow out of in a couple of months :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Summer Clothes

• Options

have you looked at consignment shops?  I've seen a lot of stuff there (from Gymboree and Childrens place) - some of it with NWT, even!

Kid to Kid and Once Upon a Child

• Options
    We stop by Once Upon a Child every now and then.  We need to go back soon!  I may try Kohl's too.  Sometimes they have good sales.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am forever forgetting about Kohls.  Does Old Navy have anything good?

I'm no good help for boys clothes :-/

• Options
    Old Navy is hit or miss.  You're super lucky, it seems like every store has a ton more girls clothes! 
  • Options
    Just an FYI:   I got three pair of shorts, two onesies and a jumper for about 35 dollars at Kohl's today.  Most of their stuff was 55% off!!  Not too bad!
  • Options

haha!  I went to Kohls yesterday afternoon and spent 50$ on pj's for Sophie!

Power of suggestion, baby!

• Options

If it was the same Kohl's that'd be really freaky :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"