Blended Families
Options

O FFS -

So I figured out how to post pics (below).  The reason I posted that pic is because I wanted advice from another board on whether I should continue laser treatment on my upper left arm to remove a tattoo.  I have already spent 1500 Euro and there is no guarantee that it will ever completely go. 

I got that tattoo when I was 15 and I have hated it for almost 15 years now ? It was an angel and very trashy looking. 

The problem is now I do not know how to DD.  I have tried several times and I keep getting an 'out of time' warning.  So does anyone know how I go about deleting that post?  Thanks.  

Sorry for ?invading? the BF board today.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: O FFS -

• Options
    usually it does make you wait a certain length of time and then you can delete it. so i would just try again later.
    image"I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble." -John Wayne
  • Options
    I didn't even noticve the tattoo. From far away it just looks a bit like a bruise or some discolored freckles.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You can either delete using the delete button at the bottom of your original post, or you can use the edit button, to go back in and delete the picture. The post will still be there, but the pics will be gone. See if that works.

• Options
    Honestly? You can barely see it! I had to look really close... so I wouldnt worry about it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"