Orange County Babies
Options

I got the fleurville diaper bag!!!!

Let me just start off by saying this was very adventurous of me...I ordered it online from their site with out feeling it or inspecting it first. It was pricey for me but I figured it woud be different from my regular purses - this is the one I will use all the time, it will be worth every penny. It got such great reviews and comments from other moms and it looks so nice. I just had to get it!

now, I'm thinking, it's so precious I don't even want to get it dirty and will need to get a cheap one from Target for more rugged uses.

Cute, huh?!!!  :-)

Re: I got the fleurville diaper bag!!!!

• Options

I have that same one and I love it. Well, I haven't used it yet but I think it will be great. I can't wait to use it!!!  It looks like it will last a long time and it will be easy to clean. Great choice!

• Options
    I was so bummed when I missed in mamabargains. For two weeks, I kept hoping they woul put them back. Today I check the Fluerville website and they had it on sale so I just had to do it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagelittlecorazon:
    I was so bummed when I missed in mamabargains. For two weeks, I kept hoping they woul put them back. Today I check the Fluerville website and they had it on sale so I just had to do it!

I was able to snag when from mamabargains when the had it. I like the size and I think it will be a great diaper bag. Plus it is cute!

• Options
    I got a Armani diaper bag!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"