Secondary IF
Options

FET here we come...

.......in a few months!  LOL

I met with the RE yesterday and our tentative date is set for sept 4th....a little bit away...(didnt want to be in a 2 around DD birthday)

but there is so much to do to prepare to keep me busy.  I have to have my CD3 b/w and u/s and SHG sometime in the next week or two.  AF is playing games right now...a spot here and there....just freakin' come already.  Though i can't be that upset.  This is the first time i may actually not need provera!

I may need another hysteroscopy after that, and then i think i start BCPs in July.

Must admit there was a little shell shock going to the REs office again, but i was much more relaxed this time knowing what to expect:)

Re: FET here we come...

• Options

Thats great!  Sounds like you've got a good plan!  Good Luck!!!

Im doing my first FET in May!  Im so excited!!!

• Options
    Good luck Hon!  Fingers crossed that this is a (relatively) easy road for you this time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Shoot, we had better get moving!  We are hoping to do ours in August or September!
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Options
    Good luck!!!  I'll probably be doing one in September, too....I hope they work well! :)
  • Options
    congrats on your first step towards FET :)  Sept will be here before you know it!  Best of luck!
    Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • Options
    What a great plan!  GL w/everything and keep us updated.  It might seem like a little while off but it will be here before you know it!!!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options

I'm glad you're appointment went well and you have a plan of action for the next few months.  It will definitely fly by. Wishing you lots of luck!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"