Secondary IF
Options

Afternoon ladies

Well after my big temp drop a couple of days ago my temp went up yesterday and it is still up today. I went to the dollar store and picked up some tests. so if my temp is still up tomorrow morning i will test. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I am due for AF on friday so we will see. I have been having dull cramps in my lower back for 2 days now and i am not sure what to make of this...

Re: Afternoon ladies

• Options
    oooh, good luck!!  i don't know how you are having such self control not to test right now that you have the test in hand!!  ahhhh!
  • Options
    i have been keeping myself very busy. i have to i want to wait til morning at least. i am getting ready to get the heating pad out. my lower back is hurting.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh good luck! That is some crazy willpower for you to wait. Keep us posted (of course)!
  • Options
    I hope this is it for you!! :) GL!
  • Options
    Wow do you have control!!!  I would be testing today.  hopefully we hear some ggod new from ya!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Waiting is the worst!  Especially with temp fluctuations!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Your chart looks amazing! I would test now!!!
  • Options
    Test test test!  I'm a POAS pusher as you can tell.  I haven't even tested myself yet am 11 DPO.  I'm nevous to test for some reason.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"