Secondary IF
Options

Belly Stalkers... MY BUMP IS HERE!!!

I had to borrow my MIL's camera but here it is as promised!

I know not very impressive but you asked Wink  Heaven knows this is much bigger than my last preganancy!!!

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg

Re: Belly Stalkers... MY BUMP IS HERE!!!

• Options
    ADORABLE!!!  Simply ADORABLE!!  Congratulations again!
  • Options

You still look so tiny!! Too cute!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aww, it's still a bitty bump! Yay! I already look 4 mo pregnant, but mine is pure bloat! No belly pics for me till I truly start to show!
  • Options

How cuuuuuute!

Now if only you took the pic while only wearing your underwear, you would've gotten many MANY more views of this post!!! LOL!!! (Inside joke, if you saw the XP from last week of a woman who took her bump pic wearing a string bikini bottom with pubes hanging out the top. Yuck!)

• Options
    That is the most adorable bump I have seen in a LONG time!!
  • Options
    I must say that is a cute bump! Still can't beleive there are two munchkins in there though :-)
  • Options
    SO CUTE!  Love it!
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Options
    It is so cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options
    Grow Cupcakes!! How are you feeling overall? How is your BP?
  • Options
    Today was a better day.  I have an appt w/my doctor again on Friday.  He is a bit concerned.  I had a rough last few days... I really need a vacation Stick out tongue
  • Options
    It looks beautiful!!!!  YEAH!!!!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

image*francisca*:
    Today was a better day.  I have an appt w/my doctor again on Friday.  He is a bit concerned.  I had a rough last few days... I really need a vacation Stick out tongue

I hear the Bahamas are nice this time o' year! Paradise

• Options
    imageHawaiiBrideGrm:

image*francisca*:

I hear the Bahamas are nice this time o' year! Paradise

TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!!  Seriously we have the money, babysitter, and vacation days... but DH is nervous about me traveling Sad Kill joy!

• Options
    Oh sweetie, are you kidding me??? GOOOOOOOO!!!!! You have a lot of fun (and work) coming your way with 2 more cupcakes! HOP THE NEXT FLIGHT IF YOU CAN! GO!! GO NOWWWWW! lolSmile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"