2nd Trimester

Share your Crib...

This has probably been asked many times but if you don't mind sharing, what crib did you get, why did you select this crib and price range.   I'm hoping to get the crib within the next few weeks, been doing tons of research but I would like to hear about what others have selected.

Thanks for sharing!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Share your Crib...

• We're buying the Babi Italia Pinehurst in Expresso.... range is around $499? We had originally picked a similar but cheaper one but read reviews that the paint chips, so went for this one instead. My mom is buying it for the baby as her gift..
  • Loading the player...

BRU

Babi Italia Pinehurst Lifestyle Convertible Crib - Tea Stain
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageSpring_07:

BRU

Oh, I picked this crib, b/c it's made really good & I know a few people that have it and love it!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Graco Lauren Convertible Crib from BRU. It's only $169 and it has gotten great reviews. I also love the dark espresso color.

We got the Munire Essex crib in cherry.

ETA:  We bought this because of awesome ratings, revies, recommendations by friends & nesties, plus it gets an A rating from Baby Bargains.  Also, it converts into a full bed that HJ will have his/her entire life -- since my MIL purchased the crib, she really liked that idea.

It was priced at $550, but was on sale for $350.

• Stratton by Westwood. It's $499 and Buy Buy Baby and I picked it because Baby Bargains gave it an A and I really liked the design and quality.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We went with the Sorelle Vista crib in Espresso from USA Baby
  • My daughter's crib is from Land of Nod.  I don't see it on their website anymore, but we got it on sale for $350 or so, with free shipping.  I love it and we will use it for the new baby.
  • DaVinci Parker 4 in one Convertable Crib in Espresso (sp?):

• we got ours from jcpenney because my aunt works there and got us her discount :)

its the heirloom crib in the coffee color!!  it wasn't as big as some of the other cribs and we have a tiny little house so its perfect :)

https://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=62438&CatID=62709&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=15282b8&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=62438%7c62702&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=45&cmVirtualCat=&CmCatId=62438|62702|62709

love, passion, adore, always. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Morgan Convertible Crib

We got the Morgan crib from Penneys, it was $379 on sale and we got free shipping on it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Jcp...Heirloom in Coffee...the price was 500.00 but on sale for 379.00
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • afgafg member

I went with the Graco Sarah Convertible Crib.  It's about $159.

Great price, great reviews, good sturdy crib.  I don't see a point in spending $500 on a crib.

• imageSpring_07:

BRU

Same!   

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This is the Sydney 4 in 1 Convertible Crib from Sears. It's priced at $379 (Canadian), but my aunt works there so she got a discount and it was on sale.  

We chose it because it's good quality, we can re-use it both for more babies, and once our youngest is old enough, they will have it for a bed,

Annnd... I think it's pretttty!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~*DUE MARCH 5th 2014*~

• We chose the Antique White Renew crib by Rockland from J.C. Penney.  It is almost identical to the one we wanted from Pottery Barn (The Madison-$600).  I paid $230 with tax and shipping and the Pottery Barn version was $600 before tax/shipping and also apparently didn't get great reviews.They have temporarily quit making the Madison to make a few changes.  I ordered Saturday and hopefully it will be here this week.  The online reviews were great!
  • We purchased the Darcy crib and changing table/dresser combo from Pottery Barn for Kids, in antique white. The Darcy crib was $1000. We used a PBK crib for my son (it is going to be at my moms house for this little one) and we loved the quality. Plus, the Darcy crib is a convertible that turns into a full sized bed that can be used for years to come.
  • We bought the Cocoon crib for about $400 ... it was originally $589, but we bought the display crib.

• We bought a Capretti Crib in Espresso...it converts into a day bed and a double..we reallt liked it so hopefully our baby will too.
  • We got the book "Baby Bargains" and it has a lot of information on baby gear.  We purchase a Baby's Dream Infinity crib in chestnut https://www.babysdream.com/Products/Infinity/Default.htm).  It was rated an A in the book and it is super sturdy and not flimsy like some of the other cheaper brands.  My buget for a crib was $250, but this crib was on sale for $300.  We also purchased a foam crib mattress (Colgate Classica I for $150).  I tried uploading a picture of our nursery, but I couldn't so you can take a look at the company's website.  Good luck.  

• Baby Cache Manhattan.  It got great reviews and we loved how it had such small gaps in between the slats.  It is $449.  My parents are buying this for us as their gift.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We got the Baby Cache Heritage crib, actually the whole colelction, from BRU. We LOVE it.
  • We choose Munire.  The Majestic Collection.  It's expensive...the crib was $600 and the dresser was $700.  We did buy it when they had a special going on though, and got the conversion kit and toddler rails for free...so we saved $150 with that!  :)
  • This is the crib I'm looking at buying for my baby due in August. How do you like it? Has it held up? Did you happen to get the dresser or corner shelf? Thanks
  • We are looking to buy the Morgan Crib from Penney's. The person who got that-how do you like it? Thanks.
  • Thanks for this post, it has been very helpful.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We picked out the Larkin Fixed Gate Sleigh crib in Espresso from Pottery Barn Kids .  It was a little pricey, but it was my favorite and I knew that once my husband saw it, that it would be an easy sale.  He loves it but also claims that it reminds him of Napoleons Tomb in Paris.  Only my husband would think this was a good thing. 
  • With DS I bought the Kathryn Crib from Baby's Dream (www.babysdream.com)

For DD, we just bought the 4000 series crib from Cocoon (a secondary brand of Baby's Dream)

I loved DS's crib sooo much, I had to stick with the company. If it ain't broke... don't fit it! 

•  

We purchased the Darcy crib and changing table/dresser combo from Pottery Barn for Kids, in antique white. The Darcy crib was $1000. We used a PBK crib for my son (it is going to be at my moms house for this little one) and we loved the quality. Plus, the Darcy crib is a convertible that turns into a full sized bed that can be used for years to come.

We are in LOVE with the antique white Darcy crib from Pottery barn, does anyone have a used one they would be willing to sell? email me please! christenmarie14@gmail.com 

• Would yall be interested in selling the white darcy crib? I am in love, and cant find it anywhere?
  • Stork Craft Valentia Fixed Side Convertible Crib - Thought it was really pretty and I love the white.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ikea Gulliver in white. LOVE and would totally buy again. ANd it was like, $100 brand new. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• We got Young America built to grow Gala crib for my 2 year old. We are about to convert it from the toddler bed to the full size. I love that it has grown with her. I'm sure we'll start looking at Young America first when it's time to start the nursery for this little one. I love that they are made in America!

Little Brother is on his way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Got my crib second hand and love it :) all I know it's a 3 in 1. Even got the matching dresser with it! All for 200$ Love kijiji!
    DS - March 9th 2014 TTC #2 - May 2015 BFP - October 2015 EDD - July 7th 2016
  • For DD1 we bought the capretti Veneto crib. It was expensive (over $1000) but it converts so she'll have it the whole time she lives with us. For DD2 we are planning on getting the Pali Torino crib. It converts as well and is about $500 or so. The first crib below is the Capretti, the second is the Pali.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"