New Orleans Babies
Options

Ochsner Kenner

Hey ladies, congrats on all the Mommy's to be!!! I recently got married in November 2008 and am looking for a new OB/GYN. I was looking around Ochsner's website and noticed that the medical center in Kenner had labor & delivery rooms.  I live in Destrehan so the Kenner center would be the closest. Being that I'm in the market for a new OB/GYN anyway I figured I'd find one who delivers babies.  Do any of you, or those you know, have any experience with OMC-Kenner or anyone of these OB/GYN's who practice there:

Dr. W. Ryckman Caplan

Dr. Michael Cohen

Dr. Vincent Culotta Jr.

Dr. Christine Jordan

Dr. Amy Truitt

Dr. Michael Wiedmann

Thanks!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ochsner Kenner

• Options
    I actually worked for that group!! They are all in the same ofc, they moved from east jefferson hosp to kenner, the group is great the facility?? I don't have much by the way of ob advice for that hospital, I do know that i would rather EJ and its just a bit farther in than kenner for you. If you have questions about any of the doctors I'd be glad to help, they each have there pros and cons and I have referred plenty of people to the ofc, before and after working for them. Although I have yet to see how things are since the move! GL
  • Options
    My friend used Dr. Wiedmann and loved him. I think Ochsner Kenner would be a great choice. I delivered at Ochsner in Jefferson and had a wonderful experience. Kenner is probably similar...and newer!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"