Parenting after a Loss
Options

November Mommies Check In

Name: TiffanyBump Name: berty12777DC Name: Allison EmiliaDC Birthdate: 11/4/08 - Election Day!
Name: JenniferBump Name: JCReneeDC Name: Annabel MaeDC Birthdate: 11/6/08

Name: JaimeeBump Name: jaimeers18DC Name: Paxton MatthewDC Birthdate: 11/7/08
Name: MalloryBump Name: ECUTeacherDC Name: AustinDC Birthdate: 11/12/08
Name: Erin
Bump Name: NoVaIrishDC Name: MichaelDC Birthdate: 11/18/08
Name: LisaBump Name: Kurt&LisaDC Name: EllaDC Birthdate: 11/21/08
Name: KarenBump Name: MisKaren1DC Name: Rachel MelissaDC Birthdate: 11/27/08 - Thanksgiving!
Name: Christina
Bump Name: cmr5776DC Name: PrestonDC Birthdate: 11/27/08 - Thanksgiving!
About your baby: What milestones has DC reached this week or you think DC will reach soon?

QOTW: Are you thinking about TTC again? ?If so, when will you start?
If you want to be added, just let me know! ?Either post your info here or email me at?jaimhg@gmail.com!?Also, if you have a good QOTW or about your baby q, please let me know! ?I'm not super creative when it comes to that!!!?

Re: November Mommies Check In

• Options

About your baby: I am waiting for DC to start really rolling over, he has only done it exactly once from belly to back and exactly once from back to belly...he usually gets three quarters of the way over and then gives up...it's cute to watch! ?Oh, and today we tried on his shoes and he LOVED it. ?He likes to "stand" more than sit or roll over. ?He's a funny little man.

QOTW: ?I would like to TTC the end of this year, like Oct-Dec. ?DH is kind of on board, it might take him that long to FULLY get on board. ?I don't want my kids too close together, but not too far apart either. ?

• Options

Name: Rachel

Bump Name: rachelxx05

DC Name:  Penelope Savannah

DC Birthdate: 11-3-08

In the last week she's been able to really gain some distance by rolling across the living room!  She's on fire with that!

QOTD:  Noooo way.  We have two and will not be TTC.  Now, if we are blessed with a surprise = a whole other story hahaha.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

DC milestone - waiting for her to roll over again. She rolled over twice a few weeks ago from belly to back, but has yet to do it again! She doesn't seem interested in it. But she is really into jumping in her jumperoo!

QOTW- Yeah, DH talks about it more than me. He wants to start ttcing once Ella is 1. But I'm not sure about it yet. He's a teacher and likes to do extra curricular stuff so there are sometimes throughout the year where I feel like I'm the only one doing things either around the house or now with DD.. so I'm not sure I'm going to be ready for another one as soon as he. Don't get me wrong, I would like another one, but not sure how soon. And right now I love my alone time just with DD. I was thinking maybe once DD is 1 1/2 we'd ttc.

• Options

Hello November Mommies!

1. I think she will get to rolling over soon. She has once, but she has devised so many other ways of getting where she wants to go that rolling does not appear to be a priority for her.

2. We have talked about it a little. Not quite ready yet, but I would guess more than likely sometime within 2009-2010.

• Options

About your baby - Michael has gotten belly to back rolling down pat, and I think he could do back to belly if he wanted to - he rollls on to his side, grabs what he wants and then goes back on his back.  He's also LOVING his avocados and we are going to start peas tomorrow!

QOTW - I saw a friend of mine with a 2 1/2 year old and was due anytime with her second and for the first time the sight of a pregnant woman with another child didn't send me running in the opposite direction screaming at the top of my lungs in terror.  I have this feeling that DH is going to want to TTC right away when he gets home, but I want to wait until Michael is at least 1 1/2 years old.

• Options

Could I join, please?

Name: Tracy
    Bump Name: TayLynn
    DC Name: Andrew
    DC Birthdate: 11/6/08

About your baby: What milestones has DC reached this week or you think DC will reach soon?

Last week, he found his toes.  He's weeble wobbling sitting by himself now.  I hope he learns to sit soon.

QOTW: Are you thinking about TTC again?  If so, when will you start?

I would like to TTC when he's one year old.  I don't want to short him on breastfeeding and I'd like to get my body prepared a little more.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I want in!!!

Name: Chelsea         

Bump Name: 1stMate

DC Name: John Herman the 5th (J5)

DC Birthdate: 11/23/08

This week J5 has really started sitting up on his own.  He can even reach forward to get a toy or his feet.  Sometimes that leads to a topple though.  :)

I think we'll begin "not preventing" in Jan of 2010.  That's what we did for 2008 and it worked out well.

Possible QOTW - What are your DC's favorite toys?  I'm always looking for toy ideas.  :)

• Options
    About your baby: What milestones has DC reached this week or you think DC will reach soon?   I may lose it if she doesn't roll over soon!  I feel like a failure as a mother.

QOTW: Are you thinking about TTC again?  If so, when will you start?  Absolutely NOT!  We are thinking about maybe thinking about TTC again in the summer of 2010...

• Options

She is really working on the rolling, but it is still more of an accident. I'm looking forward to some big belly laughs and starting solids.

I am, not sure about DH. Three seems like a lot and doable at the same time. I'd love to try 2 close together + we aren't getting any younger, so probably November 2009.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"