Success after IF
Options

OMG just scored great seats to Yo gabba gabba concert for this wknd!!!!!!

I was suppose to get them on presale way back then with our amex card but forgot then DD's aunt got her tickets to Sesame street in a few weeks so I forgot about YGG..then as I started to hear all the buzz about the concert this coming wknd I started feeling really bad I didn't get them because I think DD Likes YGG better ..I don't let her watch too much TV but that is one of the shows we do watch and dance to all the time...well they say to check back closer to the date when good seats may be released for discounted price and so today I did and got good orchestra seats ..think I'm more excited about this than DD will be...its going to be AWESOME!!!!!!

Re: OMG just scored great seats to Yo gabba gabba concert for this wknd!!!!!!

• Options
    How awesome!  Hope you guys have a great time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Jealous!  No YGG coming to South Carolina.  Hmmph. 

PS- when are you going?  I know Shaina is taking her girls to it- I think in the next couple of weeks.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

You know you're a Mom when:

You're more excited about a concert of funky shaped things dancing around than you ever were about a REAL concert with a REAL band that you went to with a REAL date!

hee hee

I think it's too cute that you're so revved up about this!

I'm sure she will be too! 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Options
    We went to the concert and it was AWESOME!!!!!  The energy at the concert was amazing and I was so psyched to be there with DS and DH.  I am such a geek but it was incredible to have DS see the characters because they were like his rock stars.  Have a blast :)
    It took over four years to be diagnosed with PCOS. We TTC #1 for 18 months, did 5 rounds of Clomid and finally moved onto IVF...which worked! Throughout our IF journey, we suffered 3 miscarriages. We conceived both DD and DS without treatment.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I saw something on facebook today that they were or are going to be at Union Square in NYC too. Ben LOVES YGG. It's not until Dec here, so we may still get tix.
  • Options

We're going on Saturday afternoon to radio city too!!!  Im excited as well.  I think the boys will have a blast.

TTC#1 since Feb 07 with PCOS and mild MFI
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart) Our first love and loss 7/2/07

3 cycles clomid TI = BFNs
    3 cycles clomid Ovidrel IUI = BFNs
    6/27/08 Surprise BFP = chemical pg
    IVF#1 July 08 BFP @7dp3dt
    TTC #3 since February 2010
    FET Sept. and Oct. 2010=BFN's
    IVF#2 June 2011=BFP

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Which day are you going? We are going Sunday! Danielle is bringing Alaina and Gabrielle that day too!

We got our tickets when it first went on sale! We also got the party package. The twins should have fun! brady boy is still too little so he is staying with my parents!

• Options
    we wil be the on sat at 2pm section tt orchestra
  • Options
    I heard from Beth (modchic I think that is her name on here opps sorry beth) that they had a blast when they went the other night up in RI
  • Options
    that's what convinced me
  • Options

we are going on Saturday, too - and I am SOOO excited!

I just said to DH a few mninutes ago "i can't wait to find out who the super music friend show band will be!" LOL.  I'm a fan of them on FB and they have been teasing me talking about other shows - i want to know who will be at MY show!

• Options
    LOL i said the samething to my husband the other day! Of course he is excited for Biz markie!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"