Multiples
Options

It has been a while

I know it has been a while since I've been on. I've been going through some hard times and didn't feel like doing anything (including nesting). I hope I'm back now.?

I had a really hard time with PPD and just weaned myself off of the meds.

I was having a really hard time pumping enough for my kids to get 2 feedings each, and now weaning. Speaking of I was pumping 4 times a day for 25min each time. I started weaning on Sat. and I'm already down to 2, 8 minute pumps a day. I guess I'm ready to stop.

We leave saturday for a trip to see family. It will be 13 hour drive, not counting stops. AHHHH.?

TTC since 7/06, found out about PCOS on 8/31/06 Dec.2007~ Metformin 1500mg, prenatals, Femara 2.5mg)(cd3-7), Gonal F 100iu(cd5-?) and Ovidrel with TI. DH~ antibiotics to improve motility (cd1-10)
Beta #1 15dpo 298, Beta #2 18dpo 1048
Family Blog
Infertility Blog
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers image

Re: It has been a while

• Options
    Hope you have fun on your trip.
  • Options
    good to see you!  and so sorry you have had to deal with PPD.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Our successful cycle was IVF #2: Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol - 2 beautiful blasts transferred.

email me: gretchela@hotmail.com
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome back and I hope you are doing better!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm sorry you have been having a tough time. 

• Options

Great to see you back!  I'm so sorry you've had such a rough time.  And I can't believe your twins are 7 mo already!  I remember your pregnant siggy pic by the beach (that was you, right?) . . . seems like just yesterday! :)

Good luck with the trip!  We took a 12+hr drive one way to NC last summer for vacation when my twins were about 6 months old.  We survived and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought.  Gave a great trip!!

Sara

• Options
    good to see you! hope things get better with the PPD- and that you have a great trip!!
  • Options
    Good to see you:) Hope you have a great trip!
  • Options
    Congrats on pumping so long.  I had no idea it was creating as much stress for me until I stopped - it was very liberating!  Have a great trip
  • Options
    KMB7KMB7 member
    yes that was me :)
    TTC since 7/06, found out about PCOS on 8/31/06 Dec.2007~ Metformin 1500mg, prenatals, Femara 2.5mg)(cd3-7), Gonal F 100iu(cd5-?) and Ovidrel with TI. DH~ antibiotics to improve motility (cd1-10)
    Beta #1 15dpo 298, Beta #2 18dpo 1048
    Family Blog
    Infertility Blog
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"