Breastfeeding
Options

Breastpump Suggestions

I am starting  to research breastpumps, and was wondering if anyone has any reviews, suggestions, features to look for, etc.....I know they are expensive and hope to make the right choice the first time :)

Re: Breastpump Suggestions

• Options
    I love my Lansinoh Double Electric (same as Ameda Purely Yours).  It's a closed system with very few parts to wash.  Also much cheaper than others out there.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I've been using the Medela PISA (metrobag) for 8 months now and have been really happy with it.  It's pretty quiet, efficient and easy to clean.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMissesRootbeer:
    I love my Lansinoh Double Electric (same as Ameda Purely Yours).  It's a closed system with very few parts to wash.  Also much cheaper than others out there.

I love this one too. I really like not being confined to carrying a certain bag. It is small enough to fit just about anywhere. I would hate to have to leave the house in the morning with 3 bags instead of my two. One for DD and one for me... LOVE IT

• Options

To be fair the Ameda does not tie you to a particular bag either!

And I have never seen evidence for the claim the Lansinoh is the same. Does it also have FDA approval like the Ameda? Where?

The Ameda is the only 1 I know of that has FDA approval as a closed system pump, which means germs and microbial amounts of milk can't fester in the motor (gross!). The medela is just a germ factory.

I used the Ameda for a year or more, it was great. The customer service was great too. I wouldn't buy anything else.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"