Multiples
Options

Who else is 35 weeks plus?

And is anyone else freaking out a little?  It's like I spent so long worrying about losing them that now that they are almost here, it's like I never had time to think about what it would be like once they were here and hopefully healthy? 

I had looked around our nursery a couple days ago, and was thinking about actually having two babies to feed and diaper, and hold and cuddle, and I looked at my husband and said what were we thinking?  Are we ready for this? 

Just wondered who else was hanging in there and due soon!

Married - 7/29/06
Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
Mia - 6/16/11
Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Who else is 35 weeks plus?

• Options
    i'm not, obviously, but i just wanted to say i felt the same way. i worried so much about the pregnancy that the babies actually arriving didn't get much thought at all. :) but you'll do great! :)
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Options
    Well I'll be 35 wks tomorrow and I cannot believe I made it this far.  At 28 wks we thought they were coming and my mom kept saying after that if we can make it to an April bday for them, it would be amazing and wonderful.  I also went into the nursery and looked around and thought ok, boys we are ready for you.  But then I thought......  oh man, are we really ready??  And do I even know what is in store for us?  I feel like this is the calm before the storm.  My DH and I want them to get here and Lord knows I am ready to be done with this pregnancy but......   I'm not sure what is in store for us ya know??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm also 35w tomorrow and feel exactly the same way. I was so worried about going early that the weeks crept up on me and now that we have pack n plays, bouncers, infant seats, cribs and clothes ready to go and strewn around the house I keep thinking 'what in God's name are we going to do with two babies - can we handle it, etc?!' I know it will be fine, but I definitely feel the pressure knowing that soon enough they'll be right here with me on the outside - wow!
  • Options

i have felt this way too :)  i think it's totally normal to be like wait a minute... i'm having TWINS??  even at such a late stage when it should be pretty obvious haha ;)

it's so amazing to know they will be here SOOO soon.... so surreal!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Our successful cycle was IVF #2: Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol - 2 beautiful blasts transferred.

email me: gretchela@hotmail.com
  • Options
    36 weeks here!
  • Options
    I knew I wasn't the only one! We're going to have quite a baby boom around here soon :-)
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hi ladies!! I'm 35 1/2 weeks and also have been a little more anxious than usual this past week! Ummmmmm.....at least you can walk into your nurseries!!! DH decided to stain the new storage bench he made, repaint the girls bathroom and get the carpets cleaned this week!!! Kill me now! So I have some work ahead of me! For some reason I am having a hard time packing my bag! I put things in and them take them out......but with all the contractions I am having I better accomplish that tonight too. If only I had more energy!!! Well......I think we are all doing fantastic...good luck too all and keep me posted!!!

Leah

• Options
    im almost 37 wks!  having my girls on monday!
  • Options
    I am getting there!
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I feel the exact same way.  I cant believe that all we are waiting on now is the babies.  It just seems so surreal to think that they could be here any minute!!
    TTC#1 since Feb 07 with PCOS and mild MFI
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart) Our first love and loss 7/2/07

3 cycles clomid TI = BFNs
    3 cycles clomid Ovidrel IUI = BFNs
    6/27/08 Surprise BFP = chemical pg
    IVF#1 July 08 BFP @7dp3dt
    TTC #3 since February 2010
    FET Sept. and Oct. 2010=BFN's
    IVF#2 June 2011=BFP

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageleahm78:

Hi ladies!! I'm 35 1/2 weeks and also have been a little more anxious than usual this past week! Ummmmmm.....at least you can walk into your nurseries!!! DH decided to stain the new storage bench he made, repaint the girls bathroom and get the carpets cleaned this week!!! Kill me now! So I have some work ahead of me! For some reason I am having a hard time packing my bag! I put things in and them take them out......but with all the contractions I am having I better accomplish that tonight too. If only I had more energy!!! Well......I think we are all doing fantastic...good luck too all and keep me posted!!!

Leah

It sounds like he's nesting!  Big Smile

Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm definitely feeling the same way.  I am so excited to get to meet them soon, but so afraid that I won't be able to do all that needs to be done to take care of them. I know somehow you do it and you figure it out, but I've definitely had my freak out moments the past few weeks.  My contractions are getting more intense the past few days too, so I keep thinking...they could come any time now!  So crazy.  Plus we have this tiny little townhouse and no nursery, so the baby stuff is in our bedroom and our loft area and I feel like there is just no space anywhere.  People must think we are nuts!  I also worried so much about losing them that I didn't think much about them actually arriving healthy.  I keep thinking....wow these babies are going to be a good size and they have a great chance of not needing NICU time!  I also freak out about the delivery part of things. I am doubting my capabilities to push out 2 babies.  I know it can be done, but still, it's kind of scary to think about.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"