Infertility

Infertility and Chiropractic?

Has anyone done research on this? 

Here's an article I found:

https://www.chiro.org/research/ABSTRACTS/Infertility.shtml

Since my insurance covers it, i'm going to go for a consult in a few weeks.  We'll see!

Re: Infertility and Chiropractic?

• I go but I really go because the insurance also covers massages as long as it's part of a chiropractic office. Which is great!
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What do they do to you?
  • Loading the player...
  • You'll get x-rays and the a consult of where you have the problems in your neck and back. and then they give you a schedule of when to come and get adjusted. Which sometimes can be unrealistic, because they want to see you 3-4 times a week in the beginning, which just doesn't work for some. It's not bad at all. If you check to see if your insurance covers massages done in a chiropractic office. I would find an office that has massage and take advantage of that too. It's really the main reason I go but getting adjusted is nice.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • This was my 3rd IUI, and going to the Chiro was the only thing that I did different..... I got my + beta today.

I had my whole spine adjusted from my tailbone to my neck... It felt great!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"