Pregnant after 35
Options

Email re: Over 35 Parenting Board

I received an email from the Bump/Nest:

Thanks for your email.  We greatly appreciate feedback from the members of our Community and any suggestions they provide.  We are constantly striving to improve our boards and the overall user experience.  While we can not implement every idea we receive, we do keep them and use them to determine our next round of improvements.  If we see a lot of parents will find this new board helpful we will try to find some way to incorporate it.

If you haven't done so yet, please email the Bump/Nest gods and ask for the board.  Let's keep this Over 35 thing going. Cool

Re: Email re: Over 35 Parenting Board

• Options
    I sent one today, I got the same reply. ?:)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

I also got the same email.  Form letter, eh?

But I agree that everyone needs to keep sending emails.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ditto on the form letter...

... if they're sending out a form lett,er perhaps we should just copy the original letters we sent and send them again????  hmmmmm?

Yours truly-

Christine, the sneak.

• Options

Trixie,

I just got the same email...BTW morning ladies...I am sending a reply as well.  It seems though they didn't get the responses needed to create this board, (I could be wrong) but I know we could all benefit from this board.  Do I go to their corporate offices in NYC to protest? HA

• Options
    imageChristineNYC:

Ditto on the form letter...

... if they're sending out a form lett,er perhaps we should just copy the original letters we sent and send them again????  hmmmmm?

Yours truly-

Christine, the sneak.

Good idea!  I'll do that too. :)  I think we have quite a few lurkers so hopefully they will send emails too.

• Options
    imageedbetsy1:

Trixie,

I just got the same email...BTW morning ladies...I am sending a reply as well.  It seems though they didn't get the responses needed to create this board, (I could be wrong) but I know we could all benefit from this board.  Do I go to their corporate offices in NYC to protest? HA

You are in charge of protests!  We (old people to the youngins) took over Facebook, we can do the same here!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"