Washington Babies
Options

+++Jill+++

I loooooove your wedding cake. I have cake envy since our cake lady totally f-ed ours up. Gorgeous!

Re: +++Jill+++

• Options
    imageI loved Jill's cake also.. and used it as inspiration for ours.  Who did you use Justine? Did you also get married in Everett?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ok, seriously?!?! GORGEOUS! I used That Takes the Cake. We got married in Bothell, but used a lot of Everett vendors. I'll find a pic of mine. It was supposed to look somewhat like both yours.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Aw... thanks!!  I loved my cake too, but it ALMOST got messed up.  The cake lady came with white frosting to draw on the "stems"... um, no, GREEN... luckily my mom caught it.  phew!

And Caldwell, how cool that you saw my cake before!  :)

• Options

So the lady ended up making it with space between, its not square, it has whack b-day frosting on the edges, and it was leaning.

I think I need a cake do-over. Or I need to get over it. Stick out tongue

• Options

Oh man, that must have ticked you off.  We used Pave' bakery up on Colby, so good. I say a cake do-over is in order, I was just debating on ordering a small one for our anniversary but know i will eat way too much. 

Jill- I paged you ages ago and asked if your cake was real flowers, and took the idea to my florist.  I love how they turned out.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    oops - sorry I didn't remember!!  :(
  • Options
    imageJRS72206:

I think I need a cake do-over. Or I need to get over it.?Stick out tongue

You should totally use Isabelle's 1st birthday as an excuse to have a cake do-over, and go all out!!! :)?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"